(1914-1980)

Born 1914 in Monkacz (Hungary) and immigrated illegally to Eretz Israel in 1935 in the Af-Al-Pi illegal immigration project.

Joined the Irgun a year later and took part in disembarking illegal immigrants on the Sharon coast.

Commanded Natanya District from 1946 to July 1947, a period when arms and equipment were requisitioned from British army camps in the region.

After Israel was established, was director of a construction company.